AMI International Montessori
3 – 6 Diploma Course
The purpose of the AMI International Montessori Teacher Training 3-6 Diploma Course is to study the Montessori pedagogy and practices for the child between the ages of 3 and 6 years.
4 study modules spread over 2 years (November 2022 – July 2024)
- Minimum A-level or O-level with a Teaching Training Certificate or equivalent
- A good knowledge of English
- Successful application interview
Interested candidates who do not fulfil the above-mentioned requirements, however, have substantial experience working with children, are encouraged to apply. Special cases may be considered at the discretion of AMI.
Course application deadline: October 1st, 2022
November 2022 to July 2024 in 4 study modules;
- Module 1: Monday 7th November – Friday 16th December 2022
- Module 2: Monday 5th June – Friday 14th July 2023
- Module 3: Monday 6th November – Friday 15th December 2023
- Module 3: Monday 3rd June – Friday 12th July 2024
Note: Observation and Teaching Practice will take place in between modules.
Monday to Friday: 08.30 – 16.00
Saturday (fortnightly): 08.30 – 16.00
At least 400 hours of classroom-based training including lectures, a minimum of 140 hours of supervised practice with Montessori materials and 170 hours of observation and teaching practicum in Montessori settings.